Saturday 12 January 2013

I like Devon in the winter.

At the moment I'm at university in Cardiff but Devon is my home

I think Devon is beautiful but most people only see it in the summer. In the winter, though, it is still and crisp and stunning

Here's some photos from the last few winters, not that I claim these amateur snaps do the cold beauty justice!


My Grandma on Bantham Beach.



My dog, Jeff, enjoying a winter walk.



This is my mum and sister overlooking our village, our house is on that row at the front =) my other sister actually took this photo not me, but I love it. Photo property of Alice Bedford.




My mum, my grandma and my dog on the beach closest to us.




A bodyboarder at a secret spot in Devon.




Daffodils in a field near Bantham beach.




Fields at Bantham Beach.




On a walk from Thurlestone to Bantham with my sisters and mum.





Salcombe from the beaches opposite.



Ripples

Bantham Beach.



All photos property of Georgie Bedford

2 comments: